Borno Pastor Who Accused Presidency Of Bribing CAN With N7bn, Says CAN Is Fighting Him



Borno-based cleric, Kallamu Dikwa who accused the Christian Association of Nigeria of collecting N7bn bribe from President Jonathan, yesterday said the president was not fit to rule the country, while a lot of people thought he was on Gen. Muhammadu  Buhari’s side, the cleric took what seems to be a U-turn by saying even the All Progressives Presidential Candidate wasn’t fit either.
  
The cleric made the statement during a Press Conference at the Nigeria Union of Journalists correspondent chapel, held in Kaduna yesterday. His exact words after the cut.
“Buhari has incited youth because of his utterances in 2003 and 2011. I am praying that God will stop both Buhari and Jonathan and bring someone out.
“God has not revealed anyone to me and former Vice President Atiku Abubakar is also not good. Governor Rochas Okorocha and Governor Musa Kwankwaso could have been better candidates if they had the chance because they have actually worked for their States.
“I was at a time invited by the SSS. I don’t work for anybody whether President Jonathan or Gen Buhari. The Presidency knows me since when I started publishing about Boko Haram in 2010.
“I stand for righteousness and fighting for the life of the people and we must stand up to defend the people. This stand has made the national body of CAN to deny ever knowing me as a member.
The General Secretary of CAN said I am not a pastor. Those saying they do not know me as a pastor are telling lies and I am here also with copy of my certificate from All Nation for Christ Bible Institute International, Benin City.
“My first disagreement with CAN was because of my vehement protest on the receipt of 50 thousand US dollars by Borno State CAN for Boko Haram victims by Nigerians in USA which was not shared to the victims of the insurgency,” he alleged.


...culled from Yohaig


------
We will love to get a comment from you. Scroll down to leave a comment...people are commenting already!

To follow any of our authors on Social Media, Click Here

To join our site, Click Here

Follow 360talkatives on FACEBOOKTWITTER & GOOGLE +   
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Scroll down to bottom of page to find out more about this author.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

The 'Name/Url' option is advisable. You can fill in just 'Name' and ignore the 'url box'.

Promote Our Site On Facebook

What do you think of our site?

NOW THAT YOU'VE READ THE POST CAN YOU CLICK THE POND TO FEED THE FISH?