I Sleep With Dead Bodies - Mortuary Worker Says On TV


HAPPENING NOW:




This is crazy and no one will ever believe how proud this man is, doing this. He says girls don’t like to date him because he works in the mortuary and so he satisfies himself by making love to dead bodies brought him. The interviewer asked him if he knew it was a crime and he says he is the one in charge of bathing them, he washes their private parts after all, so what’s the big deal. 

They didn’t start speaking in English at first in the video, but after few seconds the man spoke, and he spoke in English. It’s unbelievable.

In confidence he added; “Sometimes if I want to ask a lady out, she will be afraid of me once she hears that I’m a mortuary man and turn me down. But when I’m in the mortuary sometimes, I will see a fresh female corpse and I will satisfy myself.

“The ladies sometimes say because I work in the mortuary, I will kill them if they accept my proposal. I have not done it once but many many times. Currently I don’t have a wife and since I was born, I haven’t had sex with a fine girl.”

“Working with dead bodies is a talent that God gave me. I’m with the dead bodies every time, everyday and it is as if I’m with another person.”




...culled from Yohaig


------
We will love to get a comment from you. Scroll down to leave a comment...people are commenting already!

To follow any of our authors on Social Media, Click Here

To join our site, Click Here

Follow 360talkatives on FACEBOOKTWITTER & GOOGLE +   
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Scroll down to bottom of page to find out more about this author.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

The 'Name/Url' option is advisable. You can fill in just 'Name' and ignore the 'url box'.

Promote Our Site On Facebook

What do you think of our site?

NOW THAT YOU'VE READ THE POST CAN YOU CLICK THE POND TO FEED THE FISH?