If you suddenly earned all these money next month, then a trusted Pastor tells you that God said you should deposit 95% of it in his church; Would you?

DEBATEatives: 



Even a blind man knows that this is serious cash. But then, what if you earned all this just within this coming February and then, a trusted Pastor friend of yours, tells you he received a revelation from God during which He asked him to tell you that you should deposit 95% of this cash in his church, would you exactly do that?

Get the debate rolling!!



------
We will love to get a comment from you. Scroll down to leave a comment...people are commenting already!

To follow our authors on Social Media, Click Here

To join our site, Click Here

Follow 360talkatives on FACEBOOKTWITTER & GOOGLE +  
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Scroll down to bottom of page to find out more about this author.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 comments :

  1. Pastor my ass! Where was he when I hadn't gotten the money? At most, I would accept to spend on his church if the money would remain with me while we do the spending. Mtscheeeeew!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't say that if I were you. All things will always work together for them that love God.

      Delete
    2. Firstly, you are not me and will never be me. That apart, if all things really work together as you have said, I wonder why they won't do so if I fail to hand in the money to the said pastor? Or would it suddenly stop working together for me simply because it is in my possession? Cheap excuse; seriously?

      Delete

The 'Name/Url' option is advisable. You can fill in just 'Name' and ignore the 'url box'.

Promote Our Site On Facebook

What do you think of our site?

NOW THAT YOU'VE READ THE POST CAN YOU CLICK THE POND TO FEED THE FISH?