THE MANY WAYS YOU CAN TIE YOUR SHOE LACE

We all ramble about how cool smart shoes are all the time. But you know what can make your shoes even cooler? Well, you might not notice it, but how you tie up your laces plays a huge part in jazzing up your Pastry kicks. This was really big way back in the 90′s and today I’m bringing the fever back LOL. There are lots of shoe-lacing techniques on the Internet, but I’m picking up my favorites from back in the days.



I can’t remember when was the last time I had conventional shoelace on. I always enjoy tying them differently and (sometimes) mixing them up in different colors and D was always teasing me about being crazy. Fashion is also about being fun isn’t it? To prove D wrong, I goggled and found many interesting ways of tying your shoelace!


With a little more creativity, a little more effort, you can create a whole new style! Tying your shoelace is no longer one big ribbon. Be Unconventional and have fun!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Scroll down to bottom of page to find out more about this author.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

The 'Name/Url' option is advisable. You can fill in just 'Name' and ignore the 'url box'.

Promote Our Site On Facebook

What do you think of our site?

NOW THAT YOU'VE READ THE POST CAN YOU CLICK THE POND TO FEED THE FISH?