JOKELORD: A policeman and 2 other jokes of the day


THE JOKELORD - 

On this first publication from our Comedy Corner, we bring you a rib-cracking story of an unfortunate policeman. This is followed by some amazing funny media. A MUST READ!



JOKE OF THE DAY: Akpos was driving down a street along Lagos, having just finished answering a call, when a policeman, suddenly, opened the passenger door, entered and jam-locked it.
 (The door lock is faulty)
 As usual, the Police wanted ‘something’ from Akpos for making a phone call while driving…

Suddenly, the policeman saw the big Rottweiler dog, Jackie, at the back seat of the car, with its tongue stuck out, spittle dripping and fangs barring, staring fiercely at him.
 Policeman: (Shaking) Ah! You carry dog?
 Akpos: (Bone face) Yes, I carry dog. That one too be offence?
 Policeman: (Feeling uncomfortable) Na where u dey come from?
 Akpos: From hospital.
 Policeman: Ehen! you sick?
 Akpos: No, na person wey the dog bite we go see. The person almost die sef.
 Policeman: (Terribly shaken by now) Ehen! But why the dog dey shake head like that?
 Akpos: Na so im dey do if e wan bite person.
 Policeman: The dog know you?
 Akpos: Yes nah, no be my dog?
 Policeman: (Sweating) This your door, how you dey open am?
 Akpos: How you take enter?
 Policeman: Abeg! Na since I dey try open am, but e no open.
 (The dog was now getting impatient and gave a small growl, its tongue almost touching the policeman’s left ear).
 Policeman: (Now sliding forward)Oga, I take God beg you, open the door for me make I comot. I no go collect anything from you.
 Akpos: How much you go pay me?
 Policeman: Ah! I neva hustle anythin since morning. Na only N2000 dey with me.
 Akpos: You neva ready. (I looked back at the dog).

Policeman: Ok ok ok ok ok, e reach N5000. The other N3000 na my wife own, but I go give you join.
 (Now, close to tears as the dog was becoming really impatient)
 Oga, I be……g, Oga, sorry. Take the N5000 make you open the door plssssssse!

Akpos: Oya, bring am. (He collected the N5000 & allowed him out of the car)
 Policeman: God punish you. Idiot, e no go ever better for you and your yeye dog. Wicked man!!!


FUNNY IMAGE OF THE DAY


THE MOST RAPID WAY TO BURN BODY FAT


FUNNY FACE OF THE DAY







...culled from FAJ


Remember, at 360talkatives you should always leave a comment...
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Scroll down to bottom of page to find out more about this author.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments :

The 'Name/Url' option is advisable. You can fill in just 'Name' and ignore the 'url box'.

Promote Our Site On Facebook

What do you think of our site?

NOW THAT YOU'VE READ THE POST CAN YOU CLICK THE POND TO FEED THE FISH?