JOKELORD: a joke on the outright love of money and a picture that would advice you on getting quick 6 packs.


We are happy to bring you the joke of a funny woman who prefers a condolence gift to the life of the husband: a must read if you love humour and a face that would make you wonder if the very mister is anticipating a slap. Have fun!!

Joke of the day


WIFE: Darling why are you home this early wearing such a long face?
AKPOS: Had a terrible day, I lost all my colleagues today at work.
WIFE: Blood of Jesus! What happened?
AKPORS: There was a fire outbreak down in the tunnel and everybody died!

WIFE: What a pity! Darling I thank God for keeping you alive. How did you make it out my dear?
AKPOS: Darling, it was God's work. My stomach was upsetting me so, I took a break to ease myself in the toilet.
WIFE: Darling, thank God you are alive. What would have Happened to us? I feel so much pity for their families. So bad, how are they going to survive now?
AKPOS: My dear its a pity, but UNITED NATIONS has decided to give the families of the deceased $10million each.
WIFE: What?!!!!! Ten million what? So because of your useless stomach upset and the foolish toilet and your refusal to die with your colleagues.......make me miss that money?? I beg if you don't want trouble, go back and die with your colleagues.





We have hit December from January 2014. Celebrate with friends and loved ones. Xtmas is just a stone throw from here. JOKELORD promises to bring you a collection of xmas jokes as we gradually draw near to the holidays.  hohohohohohoho..........



 

FUNNY IMAGE OF THE DAY

FUNNY FACE OF THE DAY

 





Remember, at 360talkatives you should always leave a comment...
Share on Google Plus

About Uchey

Scroll down to bottom of page to find out more about this author.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

The 'Name/Url' option is advisable. You can fill in just 'Name' and ignore the 'url box'.

Promote Our Site On Facebook

What do you think of our site?

NOW THAT YOU'VE READ THE POST CAN YOU CLICK THE POND TO FEED THE FISH?